Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RETHINCK THIS!

100,00 TO 150,00 IRAQ CIVILIANS WHO ARE NOT A THREAT TO US DIE AND WE JUST TREAT IT LIKE O YA THERE ALL VERY BAD BUT THAT'S NOT THE FACT. THE FACT IS THAT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE EVIL SOME OF THEM ARE TRY TO LIVE THERE NORMAL LIVES AND WE TREAT IT AS IF IT'S NORMAL . BUT REALLY WE JUST WANT TO GET BACK AT THEM FOR SOME THING THAT THEY DID TO US WITCH I'M NOT GOING TO SAY AND BE LEAVE ME I THINK IT'S A
REALLY SAD THING. BUT BACK ON TOPIC ABOUT THE KILLINGS OVER THERE. AND THERE LIKE WHAT DID WE DO TO DISSEVER THIS IT'S NOT WRITE AND WE DON'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT IT'S JUST WRONG! AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS MESSAGE THAT I POSTED UP TO SHOW ALL OF US WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE THEN YOU CAN UN FRIEND ME. AND IT JUST SHOWS ME AND YOU THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PORE PEOPLE OVER THERE. AND YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU SAY ABOUT THIS POST BUT I AM NOT TAKING THIS DOWN. AND THE THING THAT I DID NOT WANT TO SAY IS SAD AND I THINK IT'S SAD SO I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU RETHINK THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment